There are many students who order from the Cage throughout the day. From the clues provided, can you deduce which color-coordinated individual got which drink and dessert at which time?
- Our first individual to reach the Cage bought Peace Coffee, but they weren’t wearing a gray shirt.
- An hour after somebody bought Peace Coffee, somebody with a red shirt approached the register.
- At 11 a.m., somebody bought a drink and banana bread.
- Someone ordered a Bubblr at some point before the individual in the green shirt showed up, and the oat milk latte was enjoyed one hour after the banana bread.
- The Bubblr and the frosted cookie paired well together.
- The individual in the green shirt did not buy a donut, which was not the last pastry bought, or black tea.